"Care and Counsel International is a Christian organization that develops psychosocial resources for the underserved around the world by mobilizing, connecting, and training pastors and mental health workers."
CCI Director Dr. Brad Smith will be a plenary speaker on
"Christian Perspective of Psychodynamic Counseling"
"Care and Counsel for All: Priorities and Strategies for the Asian Context."
CAPE TOWN DECLARATION
- Holistic and Systemic
- Collaborative LEARN MORE +
- Campus Visits
- Student Groups
- Mentoring & Guidance
- Global Connections LEARN MORE +
News & Announcements
- CHRISTIAN COUNSELING IN ASIA - NACC Malaysia The ASIA Summit and Conference, 30-31 May 2014. Click here to download a coference brochure.
Latest Resources & Links
- Beyond Our Borders - AACC 2013.pdf
- The European Movement for Christian Anthropology, Psychology and Psychotherapy (EMCAPP) Journal Link
- We are now posting Global Counseling Ministry Opportunities -- See Details in Resources.
- More resources coming soon...
- Partnering with the Lausanne Movement
- Virtual Database
- Events & Conferences LEARN MORE +
RESEARCH & TRAINING
- Country Profiles
- Conference Tracks
- Online Training & Consultation LEARN MORE +