"Care and Counsel International is a Christian organization that develops psychosocial resources for the underserved around the world by mobilizing, connecting, and training pastors and mental health workers."
CAPE TOWN DECLARATION
- Holistic and Systemic
- Collaborative LEARN MORE +
- Campus Visits
- Student Groups
- Mentoring & Guidance
- Global Connections LEARN MORE +
News & Announcements
- 2013 Mental Health and Missions Conference, November 21-24. Click here for more details.
Latest Resources & Links
- Beyond our borders - aacc 2013.pdf
- The European Movement for Christian Anthropology, Psychology and Psychotherapy (EMCAPP) Journal Link
- We are now posting Global Counseling Ministry Opportunities -- See Details in Resources.
- More resources coming soon...
- Partnering with the Lausanne Movement
- Virtual Database
- Events & Conferences LEARN MORE +
RESEARCH & TRAINING
- Country Profiles
- Conference Tracks
- Online Training & Consultation LEARN MORE +